Flight Simulators for pilot helicopter Mi-24P, index TPV-M24P.
The simulator provides the opportunity to study a cadet or pilot helicopter with the training of exercises in the technology of piloting, navigation and combat applications, as well as on the development of special cases in flight, in conditions close to the real.
The simulator provides the opportunity for the pilot to work out the following main tasks:
- check helicopter systems before starting engines;
- preparation of engines (ТVZ-117ВМА), start and testing of the power plant;
- inspection of the operation of on-board equipment and helicopter systems;
- preparation for winding and traffic on runways, day and night;
- a helicopter take-off and an airplane, a set of altitudes with visual orientation and for devices in simple and complex weather conditions, flight in a circle;
- flights to the aerodrome, aeronautical performances (rounds, turns, eight, snakes, spirals, combat turns, dive, roller coaster, turning and turning on the hill), piloting of instruments throughout the range of heights, speeds;
- flights on the route visually and with the use of radio engineering tools for orientation and exit to the target at a given time, in simple and complex weather conditions;
- flights for combat maneuvering in order to overcome enemy air defenses on the route and in the target area, with the development of attacks on land and surface purposes;
- performance of flights for the use of damage means for surface (surface) and air purposes;
- landing and landing in helicopter or airplane, using landing systems, in simple and complex weather conditions;
- exercise in special flight cases provided by the IEV, with the exception of failures that can not technically be implemented on the simulator.
Composition of the basic configuration of the simulator:
- simulator of the workplace of the pilot of the Mi-24P helicopter;
- information and computer complex;
- visualization device;
- work place of the supervisor (instructor);
- power cabinetж
- the set of delivery of the simulator includes: simulator; a single set of spare parts, tools and accessories; a set of operational documentation (ED); package set.